Today I have mostly been working on the Carrick Select Wedding and Honeymoon Cruises page. This is my “experiment” page, basically I’ve layed it out using CSS and divs to improve the prominence of the body text area on the page, made it validate to W3C standards, etc. The rest of the site uses tables for laying out the information. Today I’ve improved the density and prominence for all the keywords (wedding cruises, honeymoon cruises, weddings in mauritius), changed a few image names and added to the body text.
The backlink changes have finally propogated to the main Google index, Carrick Select went from 1 backlink to 4, mainly from the internal restructuring I did earlier in the month when I changed the links from www.carrickselect.com/index.asp to just http://www.carrickselect.com